At Ballinrobe Dental Surgery, we offer a range of dental treatments:
- Dental Check-Up
- Dental Extractions
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Hygiene
- Root Canal Treatment
- Crowns and Bridges
- Fissure Sealants
What to expect at a modern dental “check-up”
Modern dentistry focuses on the prevention of dental disease. We aim to identify problems early and prevent them from developing into more serious and costly issues. This is why regular dental appointments are important.
Nowadays, we don’t just search for “cavities” or holes in teeth, but provide a full oral health examination.
- Health of “gums” / periodontium
- Health of teeth and existing restorations
- Inspect tongue, cheeks, lips, glands, jaws
- Take digital x-rays to inspect under old fillings and other restorations
- Inspect oral tissues for signs of oral cancer
This comprehensive dental examination costs €40, which includes intra oral x-rays if needed.