At Ballinrobe Dental as well as providing perfect teeth we can also enhance your smile using facial aesthetic procedures. Botulinum Toxin (Botox / Dysport / Azzalure) Antiwrinkle injections are available to our patients and are a straightforward way to add to your beautiful smile and roll back the years.
In Ireland, only registered Dentists and Medical Doctors are licensed to provide antiwrinkle injections. Dentists have extensive training in facial anatomy, knowledge of the muscles of facial expression and mastication.
Dr. O’ Beirne discusses your wishes and requirements at an Aesthetics Consultation where the procedure is discussed in detail. We provide a discreet service and Dr. O’ Beirne aims to achieve natural facial aesthetic improvements, where lines and wrinkles are softened rather than completely eliminated. The “celebrity frozen face” look is not or aim!
We provide Botulinum injections to the:
- Frown lines
- Crows feet around the eyes
- Lines around the mouth and neck
- This simple procedure can reduce “gummy smiles”, lift eyebrows, and provide long lasting cosmetic enhancement.
- Underarm injections to treat excessive sweating can also be provided.
The full effects of the injections can take 3 weeks to manifest and generally last for 3 to 4 months.
What should I expect at an Aesthetics Consultation?
- A full medical history is taken. You must inform us of any medical conditions and medication you are taking.
- The procedure is explained to you in detail, the pros and cons are discussed. A consent for is provided.
- Your facial anatomy is studied and your front teeth and smile is examined. Digital X-Rays and Digital Photos are taken if required.
- Your concerns are discussed and Dr. O’ Beirne then provides you with a Treatment Plan and Quotation.
- The Aesthetics Consultation fee is €60. If you wish to proceed with treatment an appointment is then made by our receptionist.